5 Insider Secrets To Get More TikTok Followers
One of the best things to come out of the craziness that was the year 2020 is TikTok. After finding popularity with Gen Z-ers, bored with nothing to do during lockdowns, TikTok spread to a broader audience and is currently one of the fastest-growing social media platforms with over 800 million monthly active users!
One of the reasons for this? Its easy-to-use interface makes creating content super quick and easy. On top of that, TikTok’s “For You” page is specially curated to show users the content they might like based on their previous and current likes and follows.
This means that any brand or business can get its content in front of millions of viewers in a matter of seconds, and hundreds of thousands can see it in the first few hours.
Viral videos often spurn new followers essential to any brand or business that wants to thrive in today’s competitive market. Industry insiders all agree that getting more TikTok followers to a profile is a sure-fire way to:
- Generate wider brand recognition and social media traction
- Expand your target audience
- Gain potential partnerships with influencers and brands related to your content
So the question becomes: How do you get more TikTok followers so you can boost brand awareness and expand outreach to target audiences?
For answers to that ever-so-popular question, check out the following secrets collected from social media insiders who’ve seen the success that TikTok can bring.
Secret # 1 – Buy TikTok Followers on TokMatik
Industry professionals know that the fastest and easiest way to get more followers on TikTok is to buy TikTok followers from TokMatik. This reputable site can provide TikTok accounts with thousands of guaranteed followers.
While it may seem like cheating, the truth is that buying TikTok followers on TokMatik is actually one of the best ways to build up a following for those without the experience or know-how to build it organically.
Furthermore, it allows newly -created accounts to get the exposure they need to build up a following and eventually become the hottest TikTok sensation.
But buying TikTok followers on TokMatik isn’t just for newly created profiles. In fact, any TikTok profile, regardless of how many followers it may have or the length of time it’s been around, can benefit by buying TikTok followers from TokMatik.
For example, let’s say you have an already established brand, but you want to promote new content to a different target audience. Well, then TokMatik can provide your videos with the followers, likes, and views needed to push your content to the ‘For You’ pages of the audience you want to reach – saving you time and costly advertising fees!
And the same is true if you’re a new business looking to kick start a social media marketing campaign. With TokMatik’s TikTok follower packages, you’ll reach thousands of new potential clients and customers who are eager for more content and are primed to follow famous artists, brands, or businesses that post engaging videos just like yours.
Bottom line, if you want to get more TikTok followers fast and easy – then buying from TokMatik is the way to go.
Secret # 2 – Always Use Hashtags
Like other social media sites, hashtags are used to identify and categorize content, giving users a way to sort through the millions of videos created every day.
In the case of TikTok, they’re also used to help you get more followers as well. But how do you use hashtags effectively? Well, here are a few tips for using hashtags on videos to boost the chances of getting more TikTok followers.
- Always use relevant and trending hashtags. The hashtag feature is one of the most significant ways TikTok users find new content – so be sure to post them accordingly.
- Try posting videos with popular tags that contain words related to what you’re sharing or doing in the video to optimize search results. And if there are no hashtags associated with your topic, there’s a simple solution – create some yourself!
- To make your hashtags even more searchable, be sure to follow the Twitter model of using both the “#” symbol AND spelling out the words. For example, if you’re posting a video about ‘how to cut watermelon’ correctly, use both “#howtodecutwatermelon” and “How To Cut Watermelon.” This will allow users searching for that hashtag or related content to find your videos no matter how they search.
Now that you know how important hashtags are on TikTok – here’s another pro-tip from social media experts: Always try posting new content with different variations of popular tags until something takes off. After all, when it comes to getting more followers on TikTok – there’s no harm in trying over and over again until you find success.
Secret # 3 – Post at the Right Time
Similar to other social media sites, TikTok has peak times where users are most active.
But what are the best hours for TikTok? Well, if you want to get more TikTok followers at peak times, then there’s a simple solution – check out when other users are posting their videos and try posting at very similar times. By doing so, your chances of having your video viewed by followers go up exponentially every single time you post.
Take note of the following times to maximize your chances of getting more followers.
- 2pm -3pm – These are the peak hours for TikTok! Why? Because that’s when most schools let out, and kids are free to create videos. This is why 2 pm-3 pm is the best hour to post if you want real views and engagement with your content with a younger audience.
- 8pm -10pm – This time slot is also super popular on TikTok because this is when people log in after work to check out new content from their favorite creators. Users seem to get particularly active during these hours, so it’s an excellent chance for you to get the most followers on TikTok.
Remember that TikTok is used by almost a billion people worldwide. The site itself runs on UTC, but your followers might be active at a different time than where you are located.
Consider a free upgrade to a TikTok Pro account to get analytics software that tracks the peak activity of your target audience so that you can tailor your video posting schedule accordingly.
Or, you could also try posting at different times until you find out which ones are the best for getting and keeping TikTok followers. Just remember that if your content is good – then it’ll catch on no matter what time of day or night!
Secret # 4 – Create A Call To Action
People are always on the lookout for new content and creators to follow, so why not give them one more reason to do so?
That’s where calls to action come into play. A call-to-action is simply a way of encouraging people to do something after they’ve seen your video.
It can be as simple as telling the audience to share a video if they enjoyed it or like your page if they want to see more from you – but whatever you choose, you have to make sure that it’s relevant and fits in with the theme of what you’re sharing.
Here are just a few examples:
- If you’re sharing an interesting fact about cats, ask viewers to check out your other animal videos.
- If you’re posting a music or dance video, tell followers that they can also subscribe to your channel for more tunes and choreography.
- If you’re sharing an inspirational message about being yourself, ask viewers to share the video if they agree and want to spread positivity.
What matters most is that your call-to-action fits in with what you’re sharing. This will encourage viewers to follow your TikTok profile and share your content with their friends – making them more likely to follow your TikTok profile as well.
Secret # 5 – Cross-Promote On Other Social Media Platforms
Today, it’s not enough to have an active profile on one social media site – you need to be everywhere. Fortunately, TikTok makes it easy to cross-promote your channel on other sites by sharing links to your TikTok profile.
By sharing your video content to other social media sites that your business or brand is active on, you’ll boost your chances of getting more TikTok followers and new subscribers since those other platforms are already popular with your audience.
The most effective way to motivate followers you already have on a different social media site to follow you on TikTok is to create content that they can only find on your TikTok profile. This could include:
- Creating video tutorials
- Celebrity or influencer reviews
- Special promotions, contests, or trend challenges
- Behind the scenes footage
Since people love exclusivity, they’ll be more likely to follow you on TikTok if it’s where they can find insider footage that also includes their favorite celebrities, influencers, and brands.
Using TikTok to promote your brand or business effectively builds a loyal audience of followers who will spread your message and brand awareness to thousands of more people.
If you put these secrets into practice and always share unique content that your followers can’t find anywhere else – chances are, you’ll get more TikTok followers than you ever dreamed of!
Whether you’re looking for the latest industry news in the social media world, or you’re simply looking to learn and read more about building a business on Twitter, TweetScan has you covered.